DAMN! THERE ARE THINGS I CAN'T TELL YOU
"Here I am 
Playing those memories again, 
There are things that I cant tell you. Damn!
Especially when I play the villain."

In this life, 
we are used to doing crazy things. 
Sometimes, wiser crazy things. 
Sometimes stupid crazy things. 
Most of the time, both.

But there will always be
A certain point when you have to put a stop to it 
Because you're gettting the feeling of guilt. 
You, yourself, are hurt too. 

Nevertheless, the happy memories and feelings remain. 
Treasure them. 
Keep 'em in your heart.
Cherish them,
When you need to go back to the part,
When you gained one of the positive things in your heart.
The best thing you've ever had.

Smile! 
And smile again for it had made you smile...

"I smiled! 
And I will smile again for it had made me smile... even for a while.
There are things that I cant tell you. Damn!"


DAMN! THERE ARE THINGS THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU
by Juncci
October 23, 2012
1.18am




I set a charm to the top of your head, to the sole of your foot, to each side of your breast, that you may not leave me or forsake me.

Read more